The Buying Process

/The Buying Process
The Buying Process 2018-03-02T15:36:35+00:00

The Buying Process

• Once you have chosen your ideal park and home and you are ready to place your order, we require a 30% Non Refundable Deposit and then your home will be ordered with the manufacturers. The remaining 70% is not required until 10 days prior to your home leaving the showground/factory.

• We do not believe in taking credit from the manufacturers and your money is paid directly for your home.

• We will keep you informed all the way as to when your dream home is ready.

• All final checks are carried out by the manufacturers but here at Costa Del Paradise we like to go the extra mile and go to check your home out before it leaves for France. You are more than welcome to meet us at the factory.

• We deal with the most experienced transporters in the business and are kept up to date with the exact location and delivery of your home.

Once your home has arrived in France, it can take up to 10 days for your home to be sited, connected and unpacked.We ask you not to enter your home until all work has been fully completed.

en_GBEnglish (UK)
fr_FRFrançais es_ESEspañol it_ITItaliano de_DEDeutsch en_GBEnglish (UK)