PARC VANNES – MORBIHAN – BRITTANY
5 Star family run park with fantastic facilities
The Parcs Overview
Opening times of the parc – 15th March – 12th November
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity at this 5 Star 14 hectare park which is set in stunning woodland with floral avenues and is located near to the breathtaking town of Vannes. With so much to do onsite and in the local area you will be spoilt for choice.
The 5 star onsite facilities have something for everyone with outdoor & indoor pools. Children are well catered for with water slides and children’s pool with mini slide. Adults can relax the days away in the Wellness Centre & Spa with indoor heated pool, massage jets, bubble beds, sauna and gym. Or try out one of the treatments. Sports facilities at the park include tennis, mini-golf, trampolines, beach volley, giant chess game and table -tennis. The owners of the park have their own small animal park for you to enjoy with horses, donkeys, ponies, alpacas, sheep and guinea fowl and for the more adventurous skydiving just next door to the park.
The parc has a lovely bar area and restaurant with entertainment throughout the summer, take-away service and food vans serving local cuisine. Perfect for those seeking peace and tranquillity but yet with many activities to get involved in.
The area for mobile homes is set in a secluded area away from the facilities. You can laze on your decking enjoying the countryside and watch the animals.
Please note that the new 2019 models are now featured below under New Mobile Homes.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Plot sizes from 130sqm +
- Ground rent is charged at 18.54e per sqm per annum. Eg 130 sqm plot = 2410e
- Electricity is metered at 0.12c per kw.
- Gas by bottle
- Water is 3e per 1000 litres
- Park is open 15th March – 12th November.
- English speaking reception.
- Swimming pools
- Indoor Pool
- Sauna & Spa
- Sports Facilities
- Pets allowed (Not dangerous breeds)
- Security gated
- Barbeques allowed
- Use of Spa for 1 day is 6€ or for 1 month 60€
- Local village – 5km
- Vannes centre – 17mins drive away
- Nearest Beach of plage de Conleau just 25mins drive
- St Malo – 2 hrs 15mins drive
- Nantes – 1hr 30mins drive
- Rennes- 1hr 30mins drive
- Subletting of your homes is allowed by agreement with park management.
- Gardening and decking arranged through Park office an example of decking price is 2510€ for 6mx3m
Sorry Luxury Lodges are not featured here because of plot sizes .
Nothing available yet, please check back soon.
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.