COMBOURG PARK – ILLE ET VILAINE -BRITTANY
Beautiful tranquil park with stunning views of the lake in Combourg,Brittany
The Parcs Overview
Opening times of the parc – 1st April – 1st November
This lovely parc can be found nestled in the heart of the countryside. Stroll along the stunning lake that surrounds the park to the nearby village which is steeped in History, popular restaurants, shops and the famous fortress. Combourg is only 1km away & the world is your oyster with Saint Malo, Dinard, Rennes and many more places less than 30mins away. The parc offers you spacious plots separated by hedges in a newly created residential village where you will find peace and tranquillity.
The parc has a great relaxed feel to it with a welcoming reception where you can collect you bread & pastries in a morning. There is a lovely lounge area with ping-pong, books, board games and a small shop for regional produce. The parc has direct access to the children’s play area, tennis courts, bowls, volleyball and of course the fishing lake.
For those who love the outdoor life, enjoy what the area has to offer with various cycling routes, fishing, horse-riding. Being so close to many places you could laze your days on one of the nearby beaches, explore the beauty of Combourg or visit the local zoo. Whatever you choose you can guarantee that this parc offers you that haven of tranquillity
Please note that the new 2019 models are now featured below under New Mobile Homes.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Ground rents vary from 2000e – 2300e
- Water is 4e per cubic meter
- Electricity is metered at 0.12c per kw.
- Gas by bottle
- Subletting of your homes is allowed by agreement with park management.
- French authorities charge 20c per person (over 13 years of age) whilst on the park
- Pets allowed but must be on lead on the park and must also be vaccinated.
- Welcoming reception
- Security gated
- Small convenience store
- Lounge area with books, board games and ping-pong
- Onsite Terrace
- Nearby fishing, volleyball & bouls.
- Baker comes every morning except Mondays
- Deckings are allowed
- Restaurants and shops at the local village only 10mins stroll
- Local village only 10mins stroll
- Combourg – 1km away
- Nearest Beach just 20mins drive
- St Malo, Dinard & St Michel Bay – 30mins drive
- Rennes- 30mins drive
- Caen- 1hr 40mins drive
Sorry Luxury Lodges are not featured here because of plot sizes .
Nothing available yet, please check back soon.
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.