PARC CHARENTE MARITIME – NOUVELLE AQUITAINE
3 Star Park. Viewings strictly by appointment only
The Parcs Overview
OPEN ALL YEAR
ONLY 2 PLOTS LEFT AT THIS SUPERB PARK FOR NEW MOBILE HOMES
The mobile homes are placed on beautiful terraced plots giving unrestricted views of the surrounding area. Situated in the heart of Cognac country and less than 2 miles from the local rural town.
The Parc’s plots are very spacious providing 200 and 250 square metres which enables residents to enjoy the uncrowded and tranquil settings leading to a very relaxed and friendly lifestyle.
After passing through the gated entrance you arrive at the English speaking Reception where all the administration and Resident’s post boxes are sited.
Being in the heart of the wine growing area there are numerous vineyards and Chateaux within a short distance, offering tasting of wine, Cognac and the local speciality Pineau. From July to the end of August many small local towns host night markets and open air concerts, giving you the opportunity to experience French lifestyle in a truly traditional way.
Please note that the new 2020 models are now featured below under New Mobile Homes.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Rent: 2700€ per annum
- 200sqm with a rent of 2700€
- 250sqm Available
- The above Rent figures include Free water
- Electricity and Gas are metered.Anyone who decides to site their home on this park would have to adhere to the Park’s Regulations including signing a leasing respecting park regulations,etc
FACILITES AND LOCAL AREA
- This is the venue for many social gatherings throughout the year . It has full catering facilities with a retired chef as a resident combined with a well stocked bar provides the perfect scene for a place to relax and enjoy the lifestyle.
- It provides a varied events programme including dart matches,movies on the big screen and even in winter residents look forward to the Christmas and New Year celebrations.
- With a wide selection of books,DVD’s, CD’s and games.
- Swimming Pool open from May to September with the use of sunbeds.
- Friendly games are played on Thursday afternoons throughout the summer with occasional more serious contested tournaments as part of the event calendar.
- The club team is responsible for organizing various events such as BBQ’sd, themed parties, quiz nights, petanque tournaments and café nights.
- Coffee Mornings
- The ladies of the park can meet every Monday morning for Coffee.
The nearest golf course is only 20 minutes away although only a 9 hole course it is quite testing. There is an 18 hole course at Cognac about 40 minutes away.
Beaches here on the Atlantic coast are only 30 minutes away and all offer safe, sandy beaches and sea food restaurants aplenty.
From only 10 – 30 minutes away are the Fishing Villages of Vitrezay, Port Maubert and the picture perfec Talmont
The historic towns and cities of Angouleme, Barbezieux, Bordeaux, Blay, St Emilion, Jonzac, Montendre, Saintes, Pons and the port of La Rochelle are all worth a visit.
Access to main A10 only 10 minutes away
Bordeaux – 1 Hour
Angouleme and La Rochelle – 1 1/4 hours
Poitiers – 2 Hours
Le Havre 386 miles
Caen 340 miles
Cherbourg 391 miles
St Malo 290 miles
Roscoff 376 miles
Calais 501 miles
Dieppe 403 mile
Sorry Luxury Lodges are not featured here because of plot sizes .
Nothing available yet, please check back soon.
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.