PARC AUBIGNY – VENDEE – PAYS DE LA LOIRE
Spend your evenings on your decking overlooking the idyllic lake.
The Parcs Overview
OPEN ALL YEAR
This park is nestled in 40 acres of forestry found in the heart of the Vendee, a popular choice for couples & retired who are wanting to escape the hustle and bustle and enjoy the charm of the countryside with magnificent lake views. The park lies within walking distance of a typical French village and the large town of La Roche Sur Yon is only 10mins drive away.
The beautiful parc is very well maintained with large plots separated with hedges. Pick your own stunning plot overlooking the breathtaking lake where you can enjoy carp fishing, feeding the ducks or taking a leisurely stroll. If you are a fishing enthusiast this is certainly going to tick all the boxes.
The parc provides you with a friendly feel with lovely facilities including heated swimming pool which can be covered for the cooler months, childrens play area, daytime sports activities, mini-golf, go kart & bike hire. Through the summer months many residents enjoy getting together in the evenings at the clubhouse enjoying shows, Karaoke, BBQ and many more fun filled soirees. Visiting food vans through the summer months providing delicious snacks and meals.
Many residents have told us they spend their evenings on the decking overlooking the idyllic lake. They are just in Heaven
Please note that the new 2020 models are now featured below under New Mobile Homes.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Rent: 2700€ per annum
- Payable either in one payment or half in January and half in June
- Water: By meter and costs 4.70€ per m3
- Electricity: 0.25€ per Kw
- Family & Friends are allowed but details of names must be stipulated to the office
- No Subletting allowed
FACILITES AND LOCAL AREA
- Welcoming reception
- 1 pet allowed
- Outdoor pool with covered roof
- Daytime sports activities
- Clubhouse with organised evenings through the summer months.
- Visiting food vans
- Outstanding lake for fishing
- Small childrens play area
- Easy access to many places.
- Local village – 1km away
- La Roche sur yon – 10 mins drive ( 15km)
- Les Sables D’Olonne – 40mins drive (40km)
- Nantes – 1hrs 4mins drive ( 80km)
- La Rochelle – 1hrs 24mins drive ( 79 km)
Sorry Luxury Lodges are not featured here because of plot sizes .
Nothing available yet, please check back soon.
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.