Parc Bretignolles - Vendee
Elevated plots with panoramic lakeside views.
THE PARCS OVERVIEW
Opening times of Parc 1st April - 30th September
This stunning parc has panoramic views of a stunning lake which is renowned for its carp fishing, canoes and pedalos can be hired locally. Fantastic plots most benefiting from wonderful views.
The park has some superb facilities including a large outdoor pool and a new indoor pool complex, mini golf, volleyball, table tennis, petanque and children’s play areas are all available. There is a beautiful bar and a terrace area where snacks can be ordered. The pizzas are renowned and can be eaten in or taken away.This parc is easily accessible from the north west ferry ports and close to the airports of Nantes and La Rochelle and only 15 minutes away from the sandy beaches.
Mobile homes are sited in an elegant area just for residents/owners, in a privileged and quiet environment and with some overlooking the lake making this an ideal retreat. This parc certainly offers you everything onsite or for those wanting to explore the beautiful beaches of the Vendee. The welcoming owners look forward to meeting you.
MOBILE HOMES FOR SALE AT THE PARK
Parc Bretignolles can accommodate homes up to 36ft.
All prices include the home as manufacturers spec, transport, siting and connections to the Park. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
We deal with all major manufacturers: Abi, Atlas, Carnaby, Europa, Willerby, Prestige, Tingdene, Homeseeker. If the home you like is not listed please contact us and we will be happy to quote you immediately. All models come in different sizes and vary in price, please contact us if you would like an alternative size.
Please click here to email us or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400 for latest offers, price list and quotes for any specific model you have seen.
IF YOU REQUIRE FINANCE ON THE HOME, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO TAKE YOU TO PEGASUS FINANCE.
PHOTO GALLERY OF PARC BRETIGNOLLES
|Stunning elevated plots||Bar with terrace||Inside the bar |
|Amazing indoor pool||The pool lit up at night||Outdoor pool|
|Entrance to the park ||Thats one big fish!!||Views from a mobile home plot|
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Plot rental 2400€ per annum
- Various plots available.
- Water is metered.
- Electricity is metered
- Gas by bottle
- If clients let out their homes then 30% is due to the park
HOW TO VISIT THE PARK
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
If you would like to stay on the parc in your tourer or rent one of the Mobile Homes fully equiped for your stay. Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Pets allowed but must be on lead on the park and must also be vaccinated.
- Friends and family allowed but reception must be notified.
- Renting out is permitted through the park
- Gated security
- Waterpark of more than 1000sqm
- Spectacular indoor pool area and paddling pool
- Free mini golf (loan of equipment from the bar)
- Bar and Snack bar with games room -table football, pool table and pinball
- Free Wifi and television at the bar
- Small grocery shop - Fresh bread & pastries can be ordered for delivery following morning
- Petanque tournaments
- Bingo nights
- Theme nights and meals
- Concerts and dancing
- Table tennis
- Childrens entertainer with Makeup workshop, treasure hunts,children's bingo,sports tournaments,board games and bouncy castle.
- Local village - 2km away
- Nearest beach - 10km
- St Gilles Croix de Vie - 12km
- Les Sables d'Olonne with it's famous Zoo - 18km
- Golf course near St. Gilles