Parc St Cyprien - Langedoc Roussillon
4 Star family park with fantastic facilities
THE PARCS OVERVIEW
Open all year
This 4 Star Park is situated at Saint-Cyprien-Plage. This resort has an excellent beach and the third most important marina in Europe. It is a park where all the family can enjoy all the facilities of the huge water sports and leisure centre. the huge water complex is a great draw for holidays and therefore provides great rental potential.Only 20 miles from the Spanish border.
The parc has something for everyone with luxury facilities including breathtaking outdoor pool, childrens pool, indoor pool, organised day & evening activities with a great animation team( summer months), football, tennis,This park definitely ticks all the boxes.
Mobile homes are sited in an elegant area just for residents/owners, in a privileged and quiet environment and overlooking the castle, making this an ideal retreat. This parc certainly offers you everything onsite or for those wanting to exerience a beautiful marina it is only 500m or the lovely beach which is only 800m away. The welcoming owners look forward to meeting you.
MOBILE HOMES FOR SALE AT THE PARK
Parc St Cyprien can accommodate homes upto 38ft
. All prices include the home as manufacturers spec, transport, siting and connections to the Park. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
We deal with all major manufacturers: Abi, Atlas, Carnaby, Europa, Willerby, Prestige, Tingdene, Homeseeker. If the home you like is not listed please contact us and we will be happy to quote you immediately. All models come in different sizes and vary in price, please contact us if you would like an alternative size.
Please click here to email us or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400 for latest offers, price list and quotes for any specific model you have seen.
IF YOU REQUIRE FINANCE ON THE HOME, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO TAKE YOU TO PEGASUS FINANCE.
PHOTO GALLERY OF PARK ST. CYPRIEN
|Indoor swimming pool||Outdoor bar/restaurant area||Exclusive area for owners|
|Fancy taking a dip||Standing under this is not for the faint hearted||Boules area|
|On-site shop||Kiddies just love the train||Certainly not the bridge over troubled waters|
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Plot rental from 6200€ per year ( Renting out in August can provide an income of 4800€)
- Larger plots available.
- Electricity & Water is paid to the park and is usually 180-200€ per year
- Gas by bottle
HOW TO VISIT THE PARK
Come & meet the owners of the park who will gladly show you around this beautiful parc and plots for new homes.
In respect to our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so we can make an appointment and then they will open the gates and show you the park..
Please email us here or contact Kirsty on 01274 494400.
FACILITES ON THE PARK
- Pets allowed but must be on lead on the park and must also be vaccinated.
- Friends and family allowed but reception must be notified.
- Renting out is permitted through the park - Renting out in August can provide an income of 4800€
- Bars, Restaurant , Snack Bar & Take away
- 3 Swimming pools, indoor heated paddling pool, heated indoor pool and outdoor pool.
- Grocery - shop,
- Laundry & dryers
- Bike hire
- Gas barbeques for hire
- Wheelchair friendly
- Hair dresser & Beauty therapist
- Day time activites, Zumba classes, Archery range, Kids Club, Sports competitions and much more.
- Electric scooter hire
- Evening Shows
- Local Marina with restaurants & bars - 500m away
- Lovely beach 800m away
- Local town on the door step
- Perpignan airport - 25mins drive away - 19km
- Spanish border - 35km away