Parc in south Charente-Maritime
3 Star Park. Viewings strictly by appointment only
Update May 2017= ONLY 1 PLOT LEFT AT THIS SUPERB PARK
A dream of a Residential Mobile home park which is one of the very few to be fully open 12 months of the year and is particularly recommended for the over 50's. It is situtated in the south of Charente Maritime but outside of the Gironde.
NEW 2018 MODELS RELEASED 2ND SEPTEMBER 2017. A LIST OF HOMES FOR SALE HERE WILL BE PUBLISHED A.S.A.P
Mobile Homes, Static Caravans, Leisure Homes, Park Homes for sale in France are supplied by www.costadelparadise.com
The mobile homes are placed on beautiful terraced plots giving unrestricted views of the surrounding area. Situated in the heart of Cognac country and less than 2 miles from the local rural town.
The Parc’s plots are very spacious providing 200 and 250 square metres which enables residents to enjoy the uncrowded and tranquil settings leading to a very relaxed and friendly lifestyle.
After passing through the gated entrance you arrive at the English speaking Reception where all the administration and Resident’s post boxes are sited.
- This is the venue for many social gatherings throughout the year . It has full catering facilities with a retired chef as a resident combined with a well stocked bar provides the perfect scene for a place to relax and enjoy the lifestyle.
- It provides a varied events programme including dart matches,movies on the big screen and even in winter residents look forward to the Christmas and New Year
- With a wide selection of books,DVD’s, CD’s and games.
- Swimming Pool
- Open from May to September with the use of sunbeds.
- Friendly games are played on Thursday afternoons throughout the summer with occasional more serious contested tournaments as part of the event calendar.
- The club team is responsible for organizing various events such as BBQ’sd, themed parties, quiz nights, petanque tournaments and café nights.
- Coffee Mornings
- The ladies of the park can meet every Monday morning for Coffee.
Plot sizes available with annual rent prices for 2015
200sqm with a rent of 2288€
250sqm with a rent of 2496€
300sqm with a rent of 2704€
The above Rent figures include Free water
Electricity and Gas are metered.
Anyone who decides to site their home on this park would have to adhere to the Park's Regulations including signing a leasing respecting park regulations,etc
Being in the heart of the wine growing area there are numerous vineyards and Chateaux within a short distance, offering tasting of wine, Cognac and the local speciality Pineau. From July to the end of August many small local towns host night markets and open air concerts, giving you the opportunity to experience French lifestyle in a truly traditional way.
The local town provides Doctor’s surgeries, banks, 24 hour service station, 2 supermarkets, 3 Hotels with restaurants including the 4 star+ Chateau, 2 chemists, small Saturday market, boulangeries, patisserie, hairdressers,
The nearest golf course is only 20 minutes away although only a 9 hole course it is quite testing. There is an 18 hole course at Cognac about 40 minutes away.
Beaches here on the Atlantic coast are only 30 minutes away and all offer safe, sandy beaches and sea food restaurants aplenty.
From only 10 – 30 minutes away are the Fishing Villages of Vitrezay, Port Maubert and the picture perfec Talmont
The historic towns and cities of Angouleme, Barbezieux, Bordeaux, Blay, St Emilion, Jonzac, Montendre, Saintes, Pons and the port of La Rochelle are all worth a visit.
Access to main A10 only 10 minutes away
Bordeaux - 1 Hour
Angouleme and La Rochelle - 1 1/4 hours
Poitiers - 2 Hours
Le Havre 386 miles
Caen 340 miles
Cherbourg 391 miles
St Malo 290 miles
Roscoff 376 miles
Calais 501 miles
Dieppe 403 mile
For any further details please CONTACT US